WE Team Spotlight – Laura Jôe
WE Team Spotlight
Wulff Entre is made up of an incredibly talented, creative and dedicated team who takes pride in their work. WE are a diverse bunch, with many varying backgrounds, languages, talents and a real passion for what we do. Last month, we launched our very first “WE Team Spotlight” with Ulrika, this month we are shining the light on one of our design team members: Laura Jôe.
“The strength of the team is each member. The strength of each member is the team.” Phil Jackson
This Month’s Feature: Laura Jôe
- What is your role at Wulff Entre and what do you do?
I work as a designer. My daily tasks include designing exhibition stands, drawing layouts and 3D-modeling.
- Did you always know you wanted to be a designer
Yes, always! ☺
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
Creative, determined and accurate.
- What did you do before Wulff Entre, why did you choose to work here?
Before I started working at Wulff Entre, I was a student and finished my Bachelor’s degree in Culture and Arts. During my studies, I was able to attend in exhibition design-project, and I thought it was very interesting and something I could do in the future. After I graduated, I applied at Wulff Entre to work as a trainee, through FEC-program. And now I have been working here 3 years.
- What do you do for fun?
I snowboard, exercise, travel, decorate at home, follow trends, eat in a good restaurant, daydream and spend time with my family. ☺
- What is your favorite thing about your work?
My favorite thing is that I can use my creativity.
- What inspires you?
So many things inspire me… Architecture, colors, nature, traveling, sitting in cafe and do people-watching, experiencing new things…
- How many countries have you been to?
- What languages do you speak?
I speak Finnish, English and little Swedish, German and Estonian.
- What is a recent project you are proud of?
I’m always proud when customer likes my work.
- What advice would you give to people who hope to follow a career path similar to yours?
If you know what you want, get the right education, work hard and be patient. ☺
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What is your motto or personal mantra?
My two favorites: Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
We hope you have enjoyed this month’s WE Team Spotlight! Please subscribe for future installments!